Under the responsibility of the Team Leader – Customer Service, the incumbent is responsible for taking charge of data entry in customer files, as well as invoicing related to shipping packages and receipt of goods.
A dynamic team
4 weeks of vacation
A flexible schedule
Lots of social activities
- Enter data and perform transaction in Accpac, WTS and Netbanks;
- Prepare client invoices;
- Solve logistical problems related to invoicing;
- Carefully prepare packages for daily shipment to avoid any risk of breakage during transportation and include associated documentation;
- Take charge of package issues;
- Adequately archive documents related to receipts and shipments of packages;
- Handle receipt, labeling and storage of goods;
- Carry out the validation of incoming package conformity and report them, if necessary;
- Perform effective management of the loading and unloading dock;
- Keep the storage facilities tidy in accordance with standards in place;
- Support the receptionist in her daily tasks, as required (answer calls, redirect incoming calls to the right people, provide answers to general information requests, …);
- Help improve service logistics;
- Train new employees, if need be.
Training and experience
- Experience in a similar position is considered as an asset.
Computer and lagnuage skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Functional knowledge of the English language to produce written documents and respond to English customers.
Skills and other requirements
- Be courteous;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Value customer service excellence;
- Be methodical and tidy;
- Exercise discretion.
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- Computer systems of the company.