Web Application Developer (Back end or Full stack)
Under the responsibility of the Lead Web Developer, the incumbent is responsible for developing and pushing forward web applications supporting business operations.
A dynamic team
4 weeks of vacation
A flexible schedule
Lots of social activities
- In a context of rapid company growth, actively participate in the development and evolution of multiple web applications supporting departments of production, sales, marketing and management.
- Develop effective SQL queries to extract or maintain data;
- Efficiently integrate HTML and CSS code developed by the front-end team for the user interface;
- Participate in the architecture of the applications and the analysis of new functions;
- Keep in touch with the latest trends and innovations regarding web application development;
- Be interested in enriching ones knowledge and skills by means of training courses and readings on the subject of web/software development;
- Act as an ambassador to Panthera Dental within the development community by participating in recruitment events or by assisting the human resources team during the interview process.
Training and experience
- Having a diploma in computer sciences is an asset;
- Having experience as a web application developer (back-end);
- Asset : having experience in front-end web development;
- Asset: having experience in web application programming for mobile devices.
Computer and lagnuage skills
- Important computer knowledge : Razor, Git;
- Assets : ASP.NET Core, SOA, REST, progressive web apps, responsive design, UX, CI/CD;
- Good knowledge of Web accessibility notions and W3C recommendations;
- Good knowledge of web trends.
Skills and other requirements
- Be constantly mindful of delivering high quality source code and applications, as required by the needs of users and company programming standards;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when facing issues or to find necessary information;
- Have the ability to juggle different technologies and learn new technologies or development methods quickly;
- Be rigorous and meticulous;
- Be focussed on problem solving;
- Have a strong team spirit and a marked sense of responsibility;
- Be able to thrive in a rapid growth environment;
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Be able to read and write in English for programming, documentating and training purposes;
- Asset : be bilingual, in writing and orally (French and English).
- Company computer systems;
- Smart mobile phone.