The Panthera and Bodycad 3D Printed Face Shield is available for anybody who wants to collaborate in this crisis time. To create this design, we collaborated with partners in the health sector including doctors and nurses.
Download the .STL file and follow the following step by step instructions.
Each part will be inspected, measured and disinfected before being handed over to the authorities.
*If the part is modified, it will be automatically rejected*
1. Download the .STL file and start printing on your 3D printer.
2. When you have an appropriate quantity, pack them together and send them to the following address:
9105 rue John-Simons
Canada, G2B 0S6
* You can bring it to us in person. There is a box outside to deposit them.
3. We will take care of disinfecting and cleaning your parts produced in our cleaning area set up for the cause.
*You do not have to provide clear plastic visors and elastics.
4. We will take care of sending them to the people, hospitals or institutes who needs them.
5. Be proud of yourself! You “maybe” saved a life.
IMPORTANT: The main goal of this project is to help our health system and the community during that COVID-19 crisis. Panthera and Bodycad will make no profit out of that!
Dr Gaston Bernier
Dr Benoit Lechasseur
Facebook community : CoViD-3D-QC – Makers/Concepteurs/Impression 3D – Covid-19 – QUÉBEC
Facebook community: imprimantes 3d au Québec
And everybody who contributes in this project!